Victims of Blue Whale Challenge in Rising
Victims of Blue Whale Challenge in Rising – One more teen commits suicide and the police found the image of a whale carved on the victims left hand with “Blue Whale” image and words (in Madurai, India). Three more suicides this month in Kerala, Mumbai and Uttar Pradesh. Police are suspecting that the “Blue Whale” game to be the reason behind. The police suspect that the victim was part of 75 friends group (WhatsApp) and all of them are part of the game “Blue Whale”. Vignesh the victim wrote a note saying that “this isn’t a game but a danger and once you enter there’s no exit”. Later which he was found hanging in his room.
There are 50 Tasks in this game and the last thing is to commit suicide. If you leave the game in the middle of the game, that means that the hacker threatens to kill you and your family. Once the game starts, you can not stop and until the 50 tasks have to be completed. Once you start the game, the hacker hacks your mobile.
And do not ever open such links which will give you so much money or gifts. Don’t give mobile phones to kids unless it is under adult supervision.
Below are the 50 “Blue Whale Challenges” –
1. Should carve with a razor “f57” on your hand and send a photo to the curator
2. One should wake up at 4.20 a.m. and watch psychedelic/scary videos that curator sends you
3. Should cut your arm along you veins with a razor (only 3 cuts and not too deep) and send a photo to the curator
4. A whale should be drawn on a sheet of paper and send the photo to the curator
5. Carve “Yes” on your leg if you’re ready to become a whale, else cut yourself multiple times (punish yourself)
6. Cipher task
7. Should carve “f40” on your hand and send a photo to curator
8. You should type “#i_am_whale” in your VKontakte status
9. You’ve to overcome your fear
10. Should wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to a roof (the higher the better)
11. You should carve a whale on your hand with a razor and send a photo to curator
12. Should watch psychedelic and horror videos all day
13. Should listen to music that “they” (curators) send you.
14. Should cut your lip
15. You should poke your hand with a needle many times
16. You should do something painful to yourself, make yourself sick
17. You should go to the highest roof you can find and stand on the edge for some time
18. Should go to a bridge and stand on the edge
19. Should climb up a crane or at least try to do it
20. The curator will check if you are trustworthy
21. You should have a talk “with a whale” (with another player like you or with a curator) in Skype
22. Should go to a roof and sit on the edge with your legs dangling
23. One more task with a cipher
24. One secret task
25. Meeting with a “whale.”
26. You have to accept your date of the death told by the curator
27. Should wake up at again at 4:20 a.m. and go to rails (visit any railroad that you can find)
28. Shouldn’t talk to anyone all day
29. You should make a vow that “you’re a whale”
30-49. You should wake up every day at 4:20 am, watch horror videos, listen to music that “they” send you, make 1 cut on your body per day, talk “to a whale”
50. You should jump off a high building and take your life
If you see/observe any of the above-mentioned signs in a person that means he/she is in danger. Please bring it to the notice of elders or inform near by authorities or any helpline available nearby.
The challenges above are collected from various sources.